Acupuncture has been utilized for over 3,000 years to restore health and treat disease. Oceana brings this ancient healing medicine into modern application with her extensive knowledge of trigger-point pain patterns, chakra-based acupuncture protocols and essential oil therapeutics.
Oceana is a New York State Licensed Acupuncturist and NCCAOM Diplomate specializing in:
- Pain Management (acute and chronic conditions), specializing in Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Therapeutic Essential Oil Treatments for children, adults and needles sensitive patients
- Women's Health including Fertility, Prenatal/Postpartum support, Menstrual and Menopausal Hormone Regulation
- Digestive Disorders
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Mental/Emotional Wellbeing
- Allergies and Skin conditions
- Sleep Disorders
- Esoteric Spiritual Treatments
Oceana completed her Master's Degree with honors from Tri-State College of Acupuncture in NYC. She draws upon her in-depth study of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Trigger-Point Dry Needling, along with her advanced trainings in Esoteric Acupuncture and Aroma AcuPoint and Aroma PediaPoint Therapy to deliver holistic and effective treatments for the mind, body and spirit.
Oceana combines these distinct styles with hands-on evaluation, Chinese Medical massage (Tui Na), Cupping, Gua Sha, Electrical Stimulation and Essential Oil Therapy to customize her treatments to the needs of each patient.